We pay particular attention to the protection of personal data of users of our website accessible via the url www.groupe-pochet.fr (hereinafter the “Site”). Therefore, we commit ourselves:
- to comply with the provisions of the law “Informatique et Libertés” of 6 January 1978 as well as the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 for the protection of personal data (RGPD) ;
- and to implement all appropriate measures relating to the information and collection of your consent for the deposit of cookies on your terminal.
- What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a text file deposited on the browser of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone) and read by the server of the site you visit. It generally contains the name of the server that deposited it, an identifier in the form of a unique number and an expiration date.
These cookies collect and store information that relates to your terminal.
This information does not identify you directly but may relate to your preferences or device and is primarily used to ensure that the site as a whole functions correctly.
- Why do we have cookies on our site?
The cookies present on our Site allow :
- to ensure a good navigation on our site and are intended in particular to optimize our services to your needs;
- to generate statistics of frequentation.
- What are the different types of cookies used and their issuers?
Subject to your consent and the configuration of your browser, the cookies installed on your terminal are notably the following:
- Session cookie
The “PHPSESSID” cookie stores and identifies a user’s unique session ID for the purpose of managing the user’s session on the Site.
It is filed by the following operator: PHP
You can set your browser to block or be notified of the existence of these cookies, but some parts of our site may be affected. These cookies do not store any personally identifying information.
The stored data is deleted as soon as the visitor leaves the web page.
- Cookie allowing the good use of the Site and the improvement of the user experience
The “Google Recaptcha” cookie is used to distinguish individuals from robots. We use it to protect certain forms on the Site from robots.
The “Google Map” cookie allows us to integrate interactive maps into our Site.
These cookies are set by the company Google. They are deleted as soon as the visitor leaves the website.
The “Mailjet” cookie allows us to recognize users who have already used the newsletter registration form.
It is deposited by: the company Mailjet. It is deleted as soon as the visitor leaves the web page.
- Cookies for audience measurement and analytics
These cookies measure the audience, in order to establish statistics on the number of visitors to our site, the way they view and interact with us.
These cookies only produce anonymous statistics and traffic volumes, to the exclusion of any individual information.
They are deposited by the following operator: Google Analytics.
The statistical cookies are the following:
- “_ga”: Stores a unique identifier used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the Site. This cookie includes Youtube.
Shelf life: 2 years
- “_gid”: Stores a unique identifier used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the Site.
Shelf life: 2 days
- “_gat”: Used to limit the flow of requests.
Shelf life: 10 minutes
- How long are cookies kept?
The cookies that we deposit and that are deposited by our partners, as well as the navigation data collected, are kept for the period mentioned in point 3. as from their deposit on your terminal.
At the end of this period, your consent will again be required.
- How do I set up my cookies?
On the cookies banner, click on the “I choose” button.
You can then choose which cookies you wish to accept or reject.
You will save your choices by clicking on “Ok for me”.
- How to withdraw your consent to the deposit of cookies?
If you have accepted the deposit of cookies, but wish to withdraw this consent, you can go to the footer of our site and click on the “I choose” tab. By clicking on this tab you can change your cookie preferences.
- What are your rights?
In accordance with the regulations on personal data and our personal data protection policy, you have rights of access, modification, deletion, limitation and portability of your data.
To exercise your rights, please send your request by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser