As part of your browsing on the website www.groupe-pochet.fr (hereinafter the “Website“), POCHET SAS is required to collect and process the personal data that you will communicate to us under the conditions below, in compliance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “RGPD“) and with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended.
This Policy does not apply to the processing of data carried out by POCHET SAS within the framework of contracts concluded with its customers.
POCHET SAS is responsible for the processing of personal data presented below.
His contact details are as follows:
POCHET, a simplified joint stock company, registered in the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 433 956 414, having its registered office at 44-46 allées Léon Gambetta, 92110 Clichy.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL BASIS
- Contact form
The contact form allows you to send any request for information or solicitation to POCHET SAS. We process the personal data collected on this occasion for the following purposes:
- analysis of the contact form ;
- processing the form request and responding to requests ;
- improvement of the services of POCHET SAS.
This processing is thus based on our legitimate interest in managing the proper functioning of the form (Article 6.1. f) of the GDPR).
The newsletter subscription form allows you to subscribe to the POCHET SAS newsletter and to receive regular information about POCHET SAS activities. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
We process the personal data collected on this occasion for the following purposes:
- registration of the newsletter subscription request ;
- management of the newsletter.
This processing is thus based on our legitimate interest in managing and sending you the newsletter at your request (Article 6.1. f) of the GDPR).
We process your browsing data on the Site on the basis of your consent (Article 6.1. a) of the GDPR) to measure the audience on our Site.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNED
We collect and process the following personal data:
- For the contact form :
- Last name, first name,
- Social function and/or profession,
- Email address,
- Phone number,
- Any other personal data that you choose to communicate to us via the contact form.
- For the newsletter :
- Last name, first name
- Email address
- For cookies :
- IP address
- Navigation data.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data, processed within the framework of the contact form, the registration to the newsletter and the cookies, can be communicated :
- employees of POCHET SAS who need to access it in the course of their duties;
- IT service providers or subcontractors we use for technical or communication services;
- the services responsible for our control ;
- agencies, judicial and legal officers when we are legally obliged to do so or when such disclosure is necessary to enforce the terms and conditions or other agreements, protect the rights or property of POCHET SAS.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND TRANSFER
If we transfer your personal data outside the European Union, we will only do so for the purposes described above and in compliance with the laws and regulations.
RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
We keep your data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, and then for a period of time defined by our legal and contractual constraints.
Once the time limits have expired, the data are either deleted or kept after being anonymised, in particular for statistical purposes.
Thus, the data collected via the contact form are kept for a maximum of three (3) years from their collection or the last contact from you, unless a commercial relationship has been established between us.
The data collected in order to communicate the newsletter to registered users is kept as long as the user concerned does not unsubscribe (via the unsubscribe link integrated into the newsletters).
With respect to cookies, the length of time we retain data varies depending on the cookie, but in principle cannot exceed six (6) months. We invite you to consult our Cookies Policy here.
You have :
- a right of access to your data: you can obtain from POCHET SAS the confirmation that your data are processed and check their content;
- a right to rectification of your data: you can request that inaccurate and/or incomplete data concerning you be rectified and/or completed;
- a right to the deletion of your data: you can under certain conditions obtain the deletion of your data collected by POCHET SAS;
- a right to limit the processing: you can obtain that POCHET SAS freezes the use of your data;
- for the processing of the contact form and the newsletter, a right to object to the processing of your data: under certain conditions you can object to POCHET SAS using some of your data;
- a right to decide what happens to your data after your death.
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL, without prejudice to any other administrative or legal remedy:
CNIL – Complaints Department
3, place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715
75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
Tel: 01 53 73 22 22